very cool idea. I think we have to try this L…
What you will need:
– A Hard Cover Book to alter – if you don’t have one -Thrift Stores often have hard cover books for a dollar or less.
– Something to stick things down with – I use all types of things when gluing, Mod Podge, White Glue, Double Stick Adhesive, you can use whatever works for you.
– Mod Podge to seal your Masterpiece
– Acrylic paints, colored pencils, crayons, pastels, markers, and pens to doodle with and to add color
– Anything that you would like to use to collage – virtually almost anything can be used in a collage. My favorites are pictures from old books, vintage jewelry, and patterned textured paper.
How it works:
An altered book is an artist-made book recycled and modified into something new in appearance, and meaning. An altered book offers a long-term art-making process for healing. Altered books can be…
View original post 524 more words